- "A Top 10 city." - Relocate America (2010)
- "Best place in the country to raise a family." - BusinessWeek (2009)
- "Columbus Zoo rated No. 1." - USA Travel Guide (2009)
- "No. 1 up-and-coming tech city in the nation." - Forbes Magazine (2008)
- "7th best place to do business in the nation." - MarketWatch (2008)
- "No. 3 for U.S. Cities of the Future." - fDi Magazine (2007)
Columbus has emerged as a technologically sophisticated city. It is home to the world's largest private research and development foundation, the Battelle Memorial Institute; CAS, or Chemical Abstracts Service, the world's largest clearinghouse of chemical information; NetJets, the world's largest fractional ownership jet aircraft fleet; and The Ohio State University, the nation's largest campus.
Great experiences await you:
At a glance:
- Population as of the 2010 census: 787,033
- Median house value: $138,600
- Median household income: $43,569
- Mean travel time to work: 20.8 mins.