Experience broadens our perspective. Gain experience with a Commonwealth internship today.
Choices, choices, choices... First, you chose a school. Then, you chose a profession. Now, it’s time to choose an internship. In David Letterman fashion, here are the Top 10 reasons why you should choose Commonwealth.
- You discover why we’re named a “Rockin’ Place to Work” – free concerts, cookouts, ball games, and more!
- We’re ranked a 2012 Top 30 Design Firm by EC&M Magazine and a 2012 Top 500 Firm by ENR.com.
- You could be one of our great interns who enjoy successful careers at Commonwealth upon graduation.
- We’re 100% employee-owned and –managed, so you can potentially become both an employee & an owner.
- You can be proud of our long history in the electric utility business, one which is well-known and respected.
- You benefit from working directly with engineers who have very long experience in the industry.
- Our formal mentoring program moves you along the professional development spectrum quickly.
- The sky’s the limit at Commonwealth. We’re growing and terrific new opportunities happen every day.
- You are never just another new face at Commonwealth. We take the time to get to know you personally. And...
- We don’t waste your time on the sidelines. At Commonwealth, you are on the front lines, learning Day One.
Interested? Don’t delay, as spots fill quickly. Email today.