Representing you is not something we take lightly.
Maintaining a diverse staff that includes highly capable design, analysis, safety, and quality engineers to work on large, complex projects, as needed, can be expensive. Let us help by working as your representative through all phases of your project, from planning to closeout. Commonwealth has been providing Owner’s Engineering services long before the term came into popular use and our commitment to outstanding client service has never wavered. Our experienced engineers can identify and solve potential problems before they affect a project’s final design and implementation - saving you time and money. Our broad familiarity with utility standards and procedures, our participation in professional and technical organizations, and our mix of engineering expertise allow us to provide the ideas and solutions to meet your needs. Our multi-disciplined staff has experience managing construction, maintenance, or operations as employees of electric utility companies, so you might say we speak your language. We keep your projects on track and keep you informed and prepared to make any decisions not delegated to us. These are just a few more ways that, with Commonwealth, you can Connect With Confidence.
- Provide part or all of the detailed engineering
- Develop Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) specifications, procurement specifications, or construction specifications
- Solicit and evaluate EPC, material, or construction bids and make award recommendations to the Owner
- Provide quality assurance (QA) reviews on work performed by other engineers, suppliers, and contractors
- Lead or support permitting efforts
- Represent the Owner’s interests during the construction, testing, commissioning, and close-out activities
- Oversee the work of other engineers and contractors
- Identify and manage environmental, safety, and health (ES&H) projects
- Provide on-site construction representative services during construction, including field observation, monitoring, and documenting of construction activities for contract, technical, safety, and environmental compliance