Power your career.
Do you want to belong to a group that prides themselves on providing world-class services to top-notch clients? Or perhaps you want to be part of a close-knit team of accomplished engineering professionals who, when they are not working together, might be playing in the lunchtime garage band or enjoying fun times together at a company picnic, pick-up basketball game, or family baseball outing? Do you want to work for a company where you are more than a name on an org chart?
If so, then Commonwealth is the place for you. It’s a place to work, grow, learn, lead, and enjoy the many benefits that come from being 100% employee-owned and managed. Experience our invaluable, career-enhancing mentoring program or our college internship program and learn from our experts. No matter where you’re starting from or where you want to go, at Commonwealth the sky’s the limit.
We have an impressive engineering legacy, but that only matters by continuing the same commitment to engineering excellence, by meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients, and by providing the environment in which our employees, vendors, and those in the community around us can thrive.
We are proudly 100% employee-owned and managed.
- 100% employee-ownership
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan
- Performance-based Bonus Program (dependent on personal and company performance)
- Generous health, dental, and optical insurance
- Life, accident, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- TELADOC – on demand remote medical care
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid vacation and paid sick time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Professional memberships
- Parentage Leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Talent & development programs
- Internship opportunities & mentoring
- Flexible hours and casual dress
- Fun employee “Connect” activities